Yogikuti wants you to be 100% happy with your purchase experience. Yogikuti is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. To ensure each customer is completely happy, we guarantee all Yogikuti products to be free of manufacturer defects and to perform to the highest quality standards & provide the best quality service.
- We generally ship within 1 or 2 days after the payment has been received
- Dispatches for the day are boxed by 2.00 p.m. and are picked up between 4 to 5:00 p.m.
- There are no dispatches on the weekends or public holidays
- We pack all our orders with the utmost care & protection to ensure safe delivery.
- Delivery generally takes 6 – 7 working days within India once we ship the order.
- You may track your shipments on https://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/tracking.html
Delivery generally takes 5 – 6 working days by DHL
- Delivery generally takes 12– 20 working days by India post
- You can choose any courier method while processing your order.
- You may track your DHL shipments on https://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/tracking.html
- You may track your India Post shipments on https://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/tracking.html
- For International, Shipping prices will be as displayed on the Website while processing your order.
- The Prices will be visible in USD, Pound Sterling, and Euro based on your IP address,
- The Currency is dynamically computed on a daily basis
- There is no minimum Order Value for International delivery.
- On Orders with a value over USD 2000, we would request you to please email us at email@example.com
Customs and import duty taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Yogikuti is not responsible for delays due to customs.
In the USA up to 800$ Import duty is free.
Australia up to 1000$ Import duty is free.
Hongkong also has the Import duty is free.
Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan & Hongkong has a positive experience.
Europe: European countries will have to pay Import duty
Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.