Yoga Mats – Best Companion on Your Yoga Journey
A number of yoga studios offer yoga mats to the members, but you might not want other people’s sweat on you. They can be pretty gross. Thus, having your own yoga mat is necessary as it provides you with a sacred surface to perform stretching poses, deep breathing, and meditation. A good yoga mat can enhance your yoga practice and make it more effective. Yoga mats come with exceptional cushioning, non-slippery, robust, and are easy on the joints. They provide you with the necessary stability, better body control, and secure footings during your yoga practice.
There is no denying that yoga offers some amazing benefits, but there can be nothing worse than a non-cooperating yoga mat. To avoid being distracted during your ‘ME’ time, it is important to invest in the right mats. You can even find men’s yoga mats or mats specifically designed for women. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, our yoga mats would be a perfect fit for you and your yoga practice. Do check out our exclusive collection of Yoga Mats at Yogikuti today!
Features of Yogikuti Yoga Mats
- Thicker, Longer, and Wider than Standard Mats – It can be difficult for tall people to find a mat that suits them or for people who often find their mats stapling to the ground due to their weight. Our thick yoga mats are wider and much longer than standard yoga mats allowing you to work out on them comfortably.
- Multiple Variants and Trendy Colors – Our yoga mats come in many different variants and attractive colors for you to choose from. You will be amazed at the quality and the craftsmanship of our products that come at a price that won’t pinch your pockets. The style and the color you pick should show your personality every time you hit the mat.
- Strong Grip Surface – The yoga mat will give you the support you need when standing on it, lying down, or kneeling. The strong grip will keep you in place to get the most of your yoga practice. The anti-slip surface prevents slipping even in your sweatiest moments.
- Non-Toxic and Odourless – Yoga promotes health and overall wellness, and your yoga mat should also do the same. It is why our yoga mats are made of natural rubber that is not harmful to your body. We use sustainable material that is not just good for you but good for the environment as well.
- Easy to Clean – Practicing yoga on a dirty and icky mat can be quite disruptive. The good news is that our yoga mats are easy to clean. Use a soft and damp cloth to clean the upper layer and hang it to dry. You can use our yoga mat cleaner for the best results.
- Zip it and Carry Anywhere – If you are a fitness freak and love to carry your yoga mat with you to the park, beach, or just anywhere else, use our yoga mat cover bag to carry it conveniently and safely with you. Just pick the mat, fold it, and pack it in your sling bag with ease.
Explore the Fabulous Range of Premium Yoga Mats and Accessories at Yogikuti
If you are looking for the best quality yoga mats and other yoga accessories, don’t look beyond Yogikuti. We have wide and unique styles of custom yoga mats and accessories to match our customers’ needs. Yogikuti develops products by using the right materials with unique designs to support you in your yoga journey. Our specially designed mats, powered with anti-tear, anti-slip, and anti-skid properties, are also perfect for Zen, Aerobics, and Pilates. Our products undergo extensive tests and multiple quality checks before reaching you to ensure that you get nothing less than the best yoga mats.